Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?


Gardening 101...I'm not teaching it, I need to sign up!  Within my list of my top five hobbies or "imaginary" hobbies, gardening has got to be #2 or #3.  Yes, my grandparents were lifelong farmers and professional gardeners (all four of them).  So, you think I would know a thing or two about when to snip and how much acid to add to the soil etc....well, you'd be right.  I do know a thing or two about the details of the plantings but when it comes to the garden I foresee in my future, I am a bit of a dreamer for now.  Luckily, I take so many fab photos of the things I love because just you wait, one day my garden will rock your world!  For now I have to stick with adding the here and there plantings as the seasons arrive.  But just look at these pics...talk about something to love!




Tri Delta inspired pansies
Orchids, always super sexy!
Seriously...the most perfect blooms ever.

Best non-bloom pattern...and a future acrylic painting!

Best color!
Gorgeous structure

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog, Stephanie. Your pictures are fantastic; the posts are great fun; and, of course, the flowers are really beautiful. Happy Thursday, my friend:)

    ReplyDelete